Explore our huge range of specialty resources and educational books for early childhood professionals on the ECA Shop. All resources are quality-assured by early childhood education experts and subject matter experts.
- Code of Ethics A1 poster$15.95
- Everyday Learning Series Subscription$65.00 – $100.00
- The Circle of Security: Roadmap to building supportive relationships$16.95
- Exploring science content knowledge with ABC Kids listen podcast: Imagine This$0.00
- Professionalism, paperwork and pedagogy: Leading professional practice in long day care$0.00
- eSafety Early Years: We WATCH and EXPLORE on technology$0.00
Resources to use with Children
Find a range of specialty and educational books for children, covering topics such as reconciliation, body autonomy and consent, children with additional needs and inclusion. From picture books for infants to educational books for toddlers, through to books for older children, we have books and resources to introduce sensitive or tricky topics at all ages.
Find educator book resources covering current early childhood learning and education research, specific pedagogies and early childhood learning topics here. We have hundreds of resources for students, early career educators, experienced practitioners and academics.
Expand your knowledge on reconciliation, with resources for children and educators exploring Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture, history, and ways of learning. We also have an extensive collection of children’s books authored and/ or illustrated by people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
Explore our range of parenting books – you’ll find everything you need, from child development to the first day at school. All of our resources, including children’s educational books and resources on early childhood learning are reviewed and quality-assured by early childhood educators and professionals.