Join this online blended learning community. Each learner will be facilitated through the ECA Leadership Program and build their knowledge of early childhood leadership. As an extension to the learner journey, the Leadership Program Community of Practice is way for learners to network and collaborate with one another, while also being involved in facilitated discussion about key elements of the Program.
Throughout the program, learners will develop their understanding of the ECA’s Leadership Capability Framework and develop their own Personalised Professional Learning Plan that will build their leadership development priorities that suit your work context.
4 live sessions, 8 hours total
Self-paced learning over 4 months
Online live events
$1,241.07 ECA Member
$1181.97 ECA Learning Hub Subscriber
This 10-week program provides early childhood professionals with theoretical and practical knowledge to build their leadership skills within the education and care sector.
“Leading is a process that occurs in the interactions between any two individuals. It contrasts to the old view of a single leader who takes independent actions aimed at changing individual and organisational behaviour…Each interchange and every connection provide opportunities for leading as peers individually and collectively learn, grow and engage in the continuous process of organising” (Dooley and Lichtenstein, 2008, p. 2356).
Virtual platforms offer the opportunity for learners to collaborate through knowledge construction, build relationships and develop a sense of belonging and commitment to their professional practice.
This is an online community program which includes:
- the ECA Leadership Program (twelve online professional learning courses)
- four live sessions
- case study examples from leaders in early childhood
- the ECA Leadership Program folder
- a hardcopy of the ECA Leadership Capability Framework
- a ‘how-to’ guide with suggestions on how to make the most of the Framework
- 10-weeks access to facilitated online learning community
- forums for you to connect with peers and colleagues
- tailored feedback from respected leaders within the sector on your Personalised Professional Learning Plan.
You will receive an ECA Leadership Program certificate upon completion of the program.
- Team leaders
- Educational Leaders
- Directors and managers
If you’re based in the ACT, this package is a 10-hour TQI Accredited professional learning program.