This collection of children’s books, along with the Resource Guide, have been curated in consultation with Rainbow Families as an essential resource to support early childhood services in taking the first steps to reduce disadvantage for all families. By using this resource pack, educators can create meaningful opportunities for children to explore, engage and ask questions about family diversity.
This resource pack has been developed specifically for children birth-3 years old, but can be adapted for use with children of any age.
This pack includes:
- The family book – Todd Parr
- A tale of two daddies – Vanita Oelschlager
- Families – Jayneen Sanders
- Enid and her two mums – Jessica Skogstad
- A tale of two mommies – Vanita Oelschlager
- Resource Guide