|What a Community of Practice includes|
|Each Community of Practice contains carefully curated professional learning resources to support and expand your knowledge base on the chosen topic area. Your engagement with the learning materials will foster deeper thinking and facilitate conversation about pedagogy and practice. Choosing to be part of a Community of Practice will take your learning experience to the next level.
Elements of Communities of Practice include:
· professional learning materials
· online learning modules/webcasts
· ECA publications
· live events
· an action research project
· online forums through the ECA Learning Hub online portal.
|Online courses and publications|
|You will have access to the following ECA Learning Hub courses and ECA publications within this Community of Practice.
Orientation week: Monday 27 February – Friday 3 March 2023
Facilitated Community of Practice: Monday 6 March – Friday 28 April 2023
Moderation time: Monday 1 May – Friday 12 May 2023
- Monday 6 March, 4.30 – 6.30 pm
- Monday 20 March, 4.30 – 6.30 pm
- Monday 3 April, 4.30 – 6.30 pm
- Monday 24 April, 4.30 – 6.30 pm