|What a Community of Practice includes|
|Each Community of Practice contains carefully curated professional learning resources to support and expand your knowledge base on the chosen topic area. Your engagement with the learning materials will foster deeper thinking and facilitate conversation about pedagogy and practice. Choosing to be part of a Community of Practice will take your learning experience to the next level.
Elements of Communities of Practice include:
· professional learning materials
· online learning modules/webinars
· ECA publications
· live events
· an action research project
· online forums through the ECA Learning Hub online portal.
|Online courses and publications|
|You will have access to the following ECA Learning Hub courses and ECA publications within this Community of Practice.
Duration: 10 weeks
Orientation week: Monday 12 September – Friday 16 September 2022
Facilitated Community of Practice: Monday 19 September – Friday 11 November 2022
Moderation time: Monday 14 November – Friday 25 November 2022
- Monday 19 September, 4.30 – 6.30 pm
- Tuesday 4 October, 4.30 – 6.30 pm
- Monday 17 October, 4.30 – 6.30 pm
- Monday 7 November, 4.30 – 6.30 pm