The module will provide you with an understanding of:
- The purpose of documenting children’s learning
- Common myths about documentation
- How to save time and make documentation more effective
- How to use the documentation in your program
- Practices and philosophies in some services
This module features:
- Written information, interactive activities and reflective questions
- Video interviews with educators at two services
- Advice from Rhonda Livingstone, National Education Leader at the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Insights from Anne Stonehouse AM, early childhood consultant and writer.
Suitable for early childhood education and care professionals at all stages of their careers. This module will take an estimated one hour to complete.
Completing Documenting and Assessing Children’s Learning will contribute 1 hour of NESA registered PD addressing Standard 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.