The ECA Leadership Program, revised in 2021, is a renowned program for educational leaders, teachers in leadership roles and aspiring leaders. Founded on solid expert research and five years of sector consultation, this essential leadership framework has been designed by early childhood experts and quality assured by early childhood practising leaders. Our Leadership Program was specifically created as a strengths-based, self-directed, short-term program for both current and aspiring early childhood leaders in diverse settings.
The program includes access to:
- Twelve online professional learning modules and webinars
- the ECA Leadership Program folder containing the hardcopy Leadership Capability Framework and a ‘how-to’ guide with suggestions on how to make the most of the Framework
- online forum where you can connect with others who are completing the program
- the opportunity to develop your own Personalised Professional Learning Plan relevant to your individual work environment and development priorities
- respected leaders within the sector who can provide tailored feedback (optional) on your Personalised Professional Learning Plan
- an ECA Leadership Program completion certificate.
For more information, visit: https://learninghub.earlychildhoodaustralia.org.au/elearning/eca-leadership-program/
For 5 or more enrolments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. An enrolment form will be available on completion of your order.