This book is designed to help you understand:
- what technology is and the devices and applications associated with its use
- privacy protection of images and information, and the ethical use of social media
- the difference between children as creators and consumers when using technology
- the benefits of digital documentation
- how the internet and sites such as Google and YouTube can become valuable learning resources for educators and parents.
About the Everyday Learning Series:
Early Childhood Australia’s Everyday Learning Series acknowledges that the most important early learning happens through day-to-day life experiences and provides ideas and strategies on ways educators and families can make the most of these experiences to support children’s development. By ‘making the ordinary, extraordinary’, the Everyday Learning Series is an invaluable resource for educators, students of early education, beginning practitioners, and families by assisting them in maximising young children’s play, exploration and discovery, and development within learning environments.
Subscribe to the Everyday Learning Series:
The Everyday Learning Series (EDL) is a 12 month, four-issue subscription. Subscribers also receive bonus online resources which may be shared with educators and families. Learn more here.
ECA offers libraries and institutions a perpetual access fee. Please contact ECA directly on 1800 356 900 (free call) to obtain the licensing agreement or to order.