This book outlines how educators can:
- support infants and toddlers in ‘venturing beyond the known’
- share thinking and ideas collaboratively as a team
- highlight infants’ and toddlers’ learning through documentation
- create an environment that supports and develops learning dispositions
- become curious and open-minded about infants’ and toddlers’ learning
- provide experiences that help infants and toddlers make connections with others.
The book showcases the quality of pedagogy in infant–toddler education and care through the commitment of dedicated educators who embraced challenges and enabled changes to make their work visible. It also provides relevant links to the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.