This module is designed to introduce the concept of the Talking Tub, developed by Mindstretchers and Claire Warden.
• Gain an understanding of a new, collaborative form of documentation and how to create a balance between adult intentionality and child autonomy
• Think practically and intentionally about learning with children
• Support children to become engaged and active in their own learning
• Support deep, critical and explorative thinking with children
• Place children at the centre of documentation and planning.
Completing Participatory Planning – The Floorbooks Approach will contribute 4 hours of PD addressing standard 3 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.