In order to work with nature we need to re-awaken our skills and capacities that many custodians of the land around the world have maintained over time. There is a worldwide movement at the moment exploring nature that needs to be embedded into practice so that it is sustained. It is not enough to source bright ideas, as a profession we need to build on a foundation of values.
Included courses in this package:
- Learning with nature – Benefit Risk Assessment
- Learning with nature – Drips, drops and dribbles
- Learning with nature – Charcoal
- Learning with nature – Puddles
- Learning with nature – Rocks, stones and pebbles
This package maps to National Quality Standard Quality Area 1, 2, and 3.