This package contains the modules Introduction to the Talking Tubs and Moving forward with Talking Tubs for those who wish to focus on the Talking Tubs.
In this module, you will have learnt how to:
• ensure quality and intentionality of the contents when making up a Talking Tub
• balance questioning and discussion with children
• use Talking Tubs with non-verbal children
• use the process of self-expression and know-how visible for children, staff and visitors
• use Talking Tubs with those who English is an additional language.
Completing Participatory Planning – The Floorbooks Approach (Focus on Talking Tubs) will contribute 2 hours of N PD addressing 3 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
If you’re based in the ACT, this package is a 2-hour TQI Accredited professional learning program.