Membership of ECA ensures that you are kept informed of the latest practice, research and policy in the sector while also accessing exclusive benefits and discounts. Most importantly, you will be supporting ECA to be a voice for young children. Our membership encompasses service providers across a diversity of service types and governance structures (e.g. private, not-for-profit and public).
- Concession: For individuals studying early childhood education or equivalent, or unemployed, retired or on extended leave
- Professional: For early childhood education and care professionals who work with or for young children, their families and carers
- School/Service: For early childhood services, schools and other organisations working directly with young children and their families
- Institution: For universities, research institutions, RTOs, local, state and federal government agencies, and other institutions
Your membership of ECA enhances our capacity to be a strong voice for children. Membership is tax deductible for individuals who work in the sector.
Non-Australia residents can also sign up to ECA membership—additional charges are applied to cover postage of information and resources.
Members also benefit from our strong media profile and policy development capabilities, with opportunities to contribute to the national policy debate and demonstrate a commitment to building the capacity of the early childhood education sector more broadly. We also provide members, who wish to be involved, with the opportunity to participate in media stories.
- The Hanen Centre offers online seminars with a 20 per cent discount for ECA members.
- ECA members can apply for a 30 per cent discount on the Torrens University Master of Education in Early Childhood. For more details contact Course and Career Advisor Alexandra Phillipou at email@example.com
Multi-Service Member Packages
These member packages are for large provider organisations and authorities with multiple services or schools (five or more) that would like to coordinate access to ECA products.
Price on application—bundled discounts on multiple services and schools also available. Centralised discounted invoicing across multiple sites with an account manager and discount code.
Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 356 900 (free call in Australia).
International Members surcharge applies.
Contact us for details at email@example.com.