Dr Anne Kennedy works as a consultant, trainer, writer and researcher in early childhood education. Anne is a Fellow of the Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne and a member of the Victorian Children’s Council. She also serves on the boards of The Front Project and The Australian Education Research Organisation.
Anne was a member of the small writing team that developed the Early Years Learning Framework, and she was also involved in the revision of the ECA Code of Ethics in 2006 and 2016. Anne has developed a range of resources for early childhood professionals in collaboration with ECA.
In this course, you will:
- learn about the purpose of documenting children’s learning
- uncover common myths about documentation
- discover how to save time and make documentation more effective
- find out how to use documentation within your planning
- explore the practices and philosophies of 2 services.
Click below to watch the trailer for this course: