The course features:
- Adaptics – e3’s unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- the types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- how to identify bullying and harassment
- your responsibilities, and
- what to do if you or your co-workers are being bullied or harassed
Suitable for early childhood education and care professionals at all stages of their careers. This module will take an estimated one hour to complete.
Completing Bullying and Harassment for Employees will contribute 1 hour of PD addressing standards 6.2.2 and 7.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.