This course has been written in line with harmonised Work Health and Safety legislation in Australia.
During this course, we’ll be looking at:
- the effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- the types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- the responsibilities of managers and supervisors
- how to identify bullying and harassment
- how to prevent and manage bullying and harassment using a risk management approach, and
- how to handle incidents or reports of bullying or harassment.
This course also features:
- Adaptics – e3’s unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
Suitable for early childhood education and care professionals at all stages of their careers. This course will take an estimated 90 minutes to complete.
Bullying and Harassment for Managers and Supervisors will contribute 1 hour of PD addressing standard 6.2.2 and 7.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.