About the author
Dr Luke Touhill has worked in the early childhood education and care sector for more than 20 years as a teacher, director, manager, trainer and lecturer. He earned a PhD from Macquarie University through research that investigated the design of children’s services in Australia. He strongly believes that an organised and well-resourced physical environment influences the quality of education and care practices.
In this course, you will:
- understand the requirement of developing and maintaining a Quality Improvement Plan under the National Quality Framework
- understand the compulsory self-assessment and quality-improvement processes of early childhood settings
- unpack how a Quality Improvement Plan can support continuous improvement
- use realistic assessment of current practice as the basis for a successful Quality Improvement Plan
- reflect on practice and identify areas for improvement over time.