The module will provide you with an understanding of:
- what Reconciliation means
- how your knowledge and beliefs affect Reconciliation in your service
- the history and culture of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- how everyone’s culture matters in early childhood education and care services
- where to find further information and support.
Suitable for early childhood education and care professionals at all stages of their careers. This module will take an estimated one hour to complete.
Completing Reconciliation in action—Part 1 will contribute 1 hour of NESA registered PD addressing standard 2.1.2 and 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.