The module will provide you with an understanding of:
- what Reconciliation means
- how your knowledge and beliefs affect Reconciliation in your service
- the history and culture of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- how everyone’s culture matters in early childhood education and care services
- where to find further information and support.
Suitable for early childhood education and care professionals at all stages of their careers.
Completing Reconciliation in action—Part 1 will contribute 1 hour of PD addressing standard 2.1.2 and 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.