The National Quality Framework is a complex document. It will take more than one professional learning session to fully understand. It is helpful to think of this module as introduction and starting point. This course is suitable for educators and professionals (at all stages of their careers) working in early childhood settings. This course includes video interviews, self-reflection questions and activities designed to support a comprehensive knowledge of the National Quality Framework in practice.
In this course, you will explore:
- The guiding principles of the National Quality Framework
- The Education and Care Services National Law
- The Education and Care Services National Regulations
- The National Quality Standard
- Approved learning framework/s for early childhood
- The Assessment and Rating Process.