This module will enable you to:
- describe MAKE and DO experiences
- use the available technology to set up devices for online safety (Be safe)
- help children learn about privacy rights by teaching them to seek consent before taking and sharing photos (Be kind)
- teach children what to do when something unexpected happens when they are playing online (Ask for help)
- support children’s critical-thinking skills by encouraging them to talk about technology they like to play with, and why they like it (Make good choices).