This module will enable you to:
- describe MAKE and DO experiences
- use the available technology to set up devices for online safety (Be safe)
- help children learn about privacy rights by teaching them to seek consent before taking and sharing photos (Be kind)
- teach children what to do when something unexpected happens when they are playing online (Ask for help)
- support children’s critical-thinking skills by encouraging them to talk about technology they like to play with, and why they like it (Make good choices).
Click below to watch the trailer for this course: