This module will enable you to:
- define the acceptable use of technology at your service, and ensure that it is written in your policies
- embed online safety principles in your educational program and practice
- review your service’s infrastructure and technology, checking for appropriate filtering, monitoring and compliance with data protection laws
- review your educators’ knowledge of online safety practices, and support their continual professional learning in this area
- review how your service provides regular, quality online safety information to families.
Click below to watch the trailer for this course: