This Research in Practice Series title will help educators in:
- defining spirituality
- forming links with the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework
- embedding spiritual learning in their settings
- prompting reflection through questions and case studies
- identifying potential challenges
- considering examples of spiritual practices in a range of current ECEC settings.
The book provides practical guidelines on the process of embedding spiritual learning into ECEC settings. The information is guided by current research and draws on a range of examples in practice from Australia and overseas.
About the Research in Practice Series:
The Research in Practice Series is published four times each year by Early Childhood Australia.
The Research in Practice Series is a practical, easy-to-read resource, offering effective new approaches for those challenging issues which arise in the care and education of young children. Each issue explores current and emerging research on a specialised topic within early childhood education and care and translates it into practical case studies, ideas and strategies for modern pedagogical practices.
Each issue can be purchased individually, or subscribe to receive a publication every quarter. Additionally, all subscribers to the Research in Practice Series receive access to specially developed presentations designed to take learning further, perfect to be shared during team meetings. To learn more about subscribing, click here.