In the third edition, you will find
- A new chapter focused on observing children’s active play in the context of current neuroscience and the connection between active physicality and brain development
- Revisions with a strong emphasis on observing with an antibias and equity lens, including new stories and reflective questions to promote learning
- Expanded thinking about children’s engagement with the natural world and supporting children’s ecological identity development
- Access to videos for further study related to chapter content
- New strategies to organize your observations, share them with colleagues and families and apply them to planning and assessment processes
By learning the art and skill of observation, you can improve your teaching and help children grow and learn.