This handbook is designed to give help and guidance to teachers and professionals working with or caring for children with ADHD. This book is designed to ensure children with ADHD are fully supported and included.
The Meeting Special Needs
Each book covers:
- Understanding the condition and recognising symptoms
- Strategies for supportive preschool or school environment
- Supporting the child and their carers
- Individual education plans
- Working with other professionals
All of which are designed to ensure children with special educational needs are fully supported and included.
These books are written by renowned specialists in the fields, and have been carefully adapted for Australian and New Zealand settings.