This handbook is designed to give help and guidance to teachers and professionals working with or caring for children with cerebral palsy. This book is designed to ensure children with cerebral palsy are fully supported and included.
The Meeting Special Needs series consists of practical and concise handbooks designed to give help and guidance to teachers and professionals working with or caring for children with special educational needs and disorders.
Each book covers:
- Understanding the condition and recognising symptoms
- Strategies for supportive preschool or school environment
- Supporting the child and their carers
- Individual education plans
- Working with other professionals
All of which are designed to ensure children with special educational needs are fully supported and included.
These books are written by renowned specialists in the fields, and have been carefully adapted for Australian and New Zealand settings.