Including one, including all provides theoretical, conceptual, and practical information on relationship-based, inclusive practices for early childhood classrooms, an approach that strengthens every child and supports the child’s behavioral, emotional, social, and learning challenges. Written by a team of professionals who are known for their successful work using this model.
Including one, including all contains:
- An overview of inclusion, including background on where it came from and information about its place in education
- A description of the Engage-Reflect-Plan cycle, a method to identify unique strengths, challenges, and approaches to help each child thrive
- Stories, strategies, and tools central to successfully supporting children with different kinds of challenges
- Ideas for collaboration and partnership with families
- Detailed case studies following the classroom experiences of children with special needs through a preschool program.