A walk in the park: Creating rich, irresistible environments for young children
By Evelyn Callaghan and Sarah White with Clare McHugh
Take a walk with two experienced early childhood professionals through their 25-year journey creating rich learning environments for young children.
A unique book for the Australian context. Drawing on inspiration from Lilian Katz, the schools of Reggio Emilia, Montessori and Art Costa’s Habits of Mind, it shares:
- A living philosophy of early childhood practice
- What it looks like On our best days
- Images, ideas, stories and insights into working with young children
- Unique approaches to art, food, projects and early childhood practice
- Key conversations, ‘seeing the light moments’ and working with the team.