- All new student CourseMate Express with activities to extend learning and practice
- New in-text features such as “Consider This” boxes to reinforce learning through reflection on important topics
- Additional instructor support material – cases with extension activities; assist with lesson planning and setting homework exercises
- Expanded material on cultural considerations to address new diversity and cultural safety requirements of the training package
- Additional content on Heuristic play reinforcing concept of play as learning to support the delivery of CHCECE011 Provide experiences to support childrens play and learning, which has been significantly changed in elements and performance criteria in the current version of the qualification
About the author
Karen Kearns M. Ed. (EC), B. Ed. (EC), Grad. Dip. Ed. (Spec. Ed) Dip. Teach (EC), Cert. IV Training and Assessment. Karen is an early childhood professional and CEO of International Child Care college. Karen believes that being an educator/teacher in early childhood settings is both challenging and rewarding. A long-time advocate for educators, Karen is passionate about the importance of supporting educators in their critical role with young children and families.