This highly practical webinar by psychologist Beth MacGregor examines, through case studies and videos, how the five steps to emotion coaching can provide teachable moments during times of distress and assist children to further develop their own agency and understanding of emotions and feelings.
Following the completion of this webinar you will
- Understand the steps and approaches to emotion coaching
- Be able to draw on and use emotion coaching techniques in various situations
- Be able to use moments of negative behavior as opportunities for teaching
- Be able to assist children to identify and self-regulate their emotions
- Understand how emotion coaching can assist children to problem solve and find good solutions
- Build trusting and respectful relationships with children.
Please allow this time to view this session in one sitting as your progress through the webinar cannot be saved.